
I think we're going to have to refer to the summer of 2008 as the "Free" summer. What a bonus that, on the day Joel started school, we received in the mail free tick

ets to Universal Studios for the entire family. YAY! We were hoping to get to a theme park this summer, but decided it best that we save our money. What a blessing and surprise this was. So, we took the family on Labor Day as our last hurrah. I was surprised how family-friendly is was (last time I went was in the 90's and pre-kids). We didn't have to split up to to tend to varied interests and age levels and they are very

baby-accomodating. We stayed from opening to closing. Mark really enjoyed the Simpsons ride and wanted to give it another spin before we left. I sat out to nurse Isabella and surprised the family with a big Simpson's doughnut to cap off the day with a burst of sugar.
No comments:
Post a Comment